"As a former prosecutor, I am now dedicated to representing injured people."
Adrian graduated University of Kansas School of Law in May 2007, and was admitted to practice law in South Carolina in November of 2007. While at KU Law, Adrian was a summer clerk for the Honorable Chief Judge Kathryn H. Vratil with the United States District Court, District of Kansas.
Adrian was born in Romania, under one of the most ruthless Communist dictatorships in Eastern Europe. He was a teenager when the Revolution of 1989 overthrew the dictatorship of Ceausescu.
After graduating from law school in Bucharest, Romania in 2000, Adrian had the opportunity to come to the United States. In 2002 he graduated from Charleston Southern University in Charleston, SC with a B.S. in Criminal Justice.
Starting in January 2008, Adrian took a position as a prosecutor with the 8th Judicial Circuit Solicitor's Office (Greenwood, Abbeville, Laurens and Newberry counties) where he prosecuted and tried a variety of cases.
From January 2011 Adrian was a prosecutor with the 9th Judicial Circuit Solicitor's Office (Charleston and Berkeley counties). There he tried and obtained guilty verdicts on armed-robbery, kidnapping and burglary charges. Also, Adrian prosecuted a variety of cases such as murder, attempted murder, drug trafficking, and felony DUI.
Before starting The Dejeu Law Firm, Adrian was a litigation attorney, handling and trying civil cases for a local law firm.
Since 2011, along with his wife, they are, and have been certified foster parents with Horry County DSS and Berkeley County DSS. Adrian is a member of Lakeside Baptist Church in North Myrtle Beach.
He is fluent in Romanian, French and is conversational in Spanish and Italian.
- J.D., University of Kansas School of Law, 2007
- J.D., Universitatea Ecologica, School of Law, Bucharest, Romania, 2000
- B.S., Charleston Southern University, 2002
- South Carolina, 2007
- Georgia, 2013
- U.S. District Court, District of South Carolina, 2014
Membership & Affiliations
- State Bar of South Carolina
- State Bar of Georgia
- U. S. District Courts, District of South Carolina
- Association of Plaintiff Interstate Trucking Lawyers of America (APITLAmerica), Member
- South Carolina Association for Justice, Member
- Horry County Bar Association
- National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys, Top 10 under 40 for South Carolina
Why Choose Dejeu Law Firm?
Don’t risk your future by representing yourself. Put a dedicated trial lawyer on your team today.